Monday, March 12, 2012

Excuses, excuses...


I could list 327+ reasons for why I haven't been blogging lately.  But I bet you would rather see pics than here what those reasons are!


Lily Kate loves to wear sunglasses these days...


Yes she is wearing them upside down, but they don't slide down her nose this way!  Smart girl!

Lucy Cullen is now 5 months old!!!  I still haven't done her 4 month recap.  Bad me!  I need to work on that!

Here she is while giving her Tylenol before her shots.  She apparently didn't like it!


Look at that face...



It didn't take long to get happy and start playing with her feet...


And Lucy a few weeks later...





And then about 2 weeks ago Lucy Cullen got RSV.  Poor baby was so sick and had to take breathing treatments.  She got over the RSV and then had a horrible sinus infection that almost had her in the hospital.  At the same time, Taylor had bronchitis, Lily Kate had a sinus infection, ear infection, and stomach bug, and I had a sinus infection.  We were one sick family.  Thank you Lord for your healing hand on our family!

Isn't this pitiful !?!  Poor Lucy!

I caught these two leaving the office and enjoying some of the pretty weather...


 Yay my Ella Boo!  She got 3rd alternate in BA's pageant!  She was beautiful and had a great time on stage!



Ok, so I did have more pics of Lily Kate.  Now it looks like I have more of Lucy.  I need to pull that camera out and take pics of them together this week!  Please rain go away, come again another day.  Rebecca needs to play (with her girls and camera)!  

Oh, and the party is being planned!  Lily Kate's 2nd birthday party is in just a few weeks!  Oh no, it can't be true!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment