Monday, August 19, 2013

Wedding bells...

This weekend Day Day (Taylor's sister Kasey) and Walt got married!!!  Kasey looked beautiful and you could tell she was so very happy.  It was such a sweet, beautiful ceremony and I can't wait to see how their marriage grows!

I have just a few snapshots of our girls from the wedding.  I can't wait to see the pics that the photog took!  Here are just a few that I snapped...


Waiting to get the wedding started.  These girls looked sooooo very cute, if I must say so myself!



And Lily Kate insisted on wearing lipstick, which made me happy...


And Lucy Cullen couldn't be left out!


With my love...


and a few of our family...



 

I would have loved to take more of these two together, but you know how it is with a wild 3 year old and a 2 year old that wants to do everything the 3 year old does.  These are the best ones...









I feel so bad for not even having a pic of Kasey on here!  I promise when I get one I will post it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment