Wednesday, July 18, 2012

To the beach...!!!...


Last week we packed the girls up, met up with Mimi, Wee Wee, and Day Day, and headed to the sunny beaches of Florida!  We had a great time and both girls loved the sand, beach, and pool.  Here ya go, some pics...


Day 1...


Lily Kate loooooved playing in the sand!


Lucy Cullen looooved playing in the sand too!


Lucy Cullen decided to eat some sand, so Aunt Day Day helped wash it off/down with some water...







And then Lily Kate got sand in her mouth, and she did NOT like it!


she spit and spit and spit...


She is quite sassy in her super duper cute swim suit!



Day 2...

We didn't take any pics during the day :(


Here are a few pics from supper.  We went to Joe's Crab Shack and Lily Kate had a blast.  She loved the loud music and even danced a little.  Here is a (sideways) video of her dancing to the music while eating her cheese stick...



This is the best "family" picture we got from the beach.  More details on that in a few.




Lily Kate giving Lucy Cullen sugar...





Our booth was by the window, and Lily Kate loved looking out...



This girl is growing up way too fast...



Day 3...

Lucy Cullen fell asleep while walking.  Before we even got to the beach!  I think Day Day kinda liked holding this sweet sleeping baby!


We put a beach towel down and Lucy Cullen took a great nap.  I think the breeze and the waves relaxed her!







The beach was crowded, but oh so beautiful~~


This is the only pic of me in a swimsuit.  On purpose!



Snack time!






Ok, you know how I love pics.  And the beach is such a great place to take pics, don't you agree.  Well I knew Taylor would not be happy if I asked him to wear a certain shirt, so I figured we would just dress according to what he was wearing.  Well, bad idea!  I could not get all of us coordinated for anything!  So then I decided to just dress the girls up and take their pic.  Well I had the cutest rompers that Wee Wee had gotten them that was just perfect, except that I didn't have the right bows.  So I decided to put in the bows that I did have, and I would turn the pics black and white.  Well we got them dressed and headed out to the beach ...

And my camera was fogged up and I couldn't get it to de-fog!!!  It was cold in our room and warm outside...

So Day Day pulled out her iPhone and here is what we got...


Mimi and her grand babies...



Taylor was not dressed to be in any pics, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to snap a pic with his Mom.  Love this pic!




So there are the only good pics from the beach.  Oh well, memories!

On the way home we saw a helicopter.  When I pointed it out to Lily Kate, she called it a "hockey doctor".  Isn't that super cute?  Taylor and I got so tickled.


Sunday the girls wore the same outfits to church, with the right bows I might add.  I tried to get pics after church, but Lucy Cullen fell asleep and Lily Kate just wouldn't be still.  But here are a few...














 

this is my fave...




When we were on our way to Mrs. Ann's on Monday, Lily Kate asked where we were going.  When I told her, she said "No, no Mrs. Ann.  I wanna go to the beach."  Again, isn't that cute??!!??

OK, enough for now...





No comments:

Post a Comment