Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday!!!


My Lily Kate is 3 years old, can you believe it???  I sure can't, time has flown.  She is quite growny for her age and she keeps us laughing all the time.  She is a non-stop talker.  Literally.  She talks from the time she wakes up until she falls asleep.  She also loves to sing.  I have videoed her many times singing, and she just might be an entertainer one day.  Here are some pics of her on the 12th, while she was still 2...


I love this pic, Lucy Cullen just adores her big sister.

Not sure if Lucy Cullen is saying shhhhh, or picking her nose.  Could be either!

Ahhh, my sweet girl!!!

I love candid shots.  I think Lucy Cullen was singing...




This is one of my very favorite pics ever of them together!






Lily Kate's birthday was Saturday, and we had her party at Ninnie's church.  The weather was beautiful!  The sun was shining, it was windy, and the kids had a great time playing outside...




Me and the birthday girl!!!
Taylor and the birthday girl!!!

Lily Kate's skirt barely fit in the swing with her!



This girl could swing for hours.  She loved it!

Lily Kate has said for months and months that Hello Kitty was coming to her birthday party.  Well I found a 4' balloon for $20 and decided I would try it out.  I didn't know if it would be a waste of money or not.  It was great  perfect!  Lily Kate squealed when she saw Taylor getting Hello Kitty out of the truck and played non stop with her.  Hello Kitty was an "air walker" balloon, so she just scooted across the grass...


My fave pic from the birthday party...


Taylor played with Hello Kitty just as much as Lily Kate did!!!


 

My sweet little family, including the newest addition of Hello Kitty...


I even got a pic of just the two of us!!!
Me and my sweet Lucy Cullen!!!

 



 Just as the party was starting, Lily Kate started getting a little fussy.  It was no surprise since she woke up early, was too excited to eat breakfast, and was non-stop since we got to the church.  So we got her a plate of food...


and some Dr. Pepper...


That did the trick!  It wasn't long and this birthday girl was back in action!

Some random shots...



Everybody knows that Lily Kate loves "boys".  Here she is with Alex, one of her favorites...



Lucy Cullen ate the entire party.  Even when she was playing she had a chip or piece of pizza in her hand!




Julie dressed perfectly for Lily Kate's Hello Kitty party!

Mimi!!!






Lily Kate's cake...


Taylor almost got her hair and feathers in the candles!!!

She was ready for that 1st piece of cake!

 And she looooooved opening her presents...






This is Lily Kate's new trick...  She calls it a "flip" haha...







 I love this...  Mamaw was swinging!!!


Lily Kate had a great birthday and a great birthday party!  That evening we went to McComb and ate at Applebee's for supper.  Lily Kate was still on cloud 9, and we had them sing Happy Birthday to her.  She wanted them to "do that again"!!!  Thank you Lord for giving us this sweet little Lily Kate, and her sister Lucy Cullen, and this sweet baby in my tummy.  Blessings!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment