Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

We had such a wonderful Easter weekend.  We spent lots and lots of time with family and church.  Here is a reminder of my girls last Easter.  Such sweet and cute girlies!!!


Saturday morning Kasey, Anna Beth, and Ava Kate came over and the girls hunted eggs.  They had so much fun and it was so much fun to watch them!





I am so excited because over the weekend I actually got many good pics of Lily Kate!!!  I will admit that there was some bribery going on, but it worked!  Of course I also got good ones of Lucy Cullen, she will sit still for me!




We then headed to Clinton to spend the day with Mimi.  We ate lunch and then went to Mamaw's to hunt eggs.  These girls are egg hunting pros!!!


Lucy Cullen found the golden egg!  But gave it to Julie!


The lake across from Mamaw's house is beautiful.  I always love taking their pic in front of the lake, and these turned out pretty cute!



This is about as good as it gets trying to get them in a pic together...





Mimi had fun with the girls...



Ahhh, a quick pic with my hunny...


It is usually so crazy that I never get pics with Mamaw when we are at her house.  I made sure this time we did though.  Aren't their outfits color coordinated just perfectly!  Lucy Cullen was not in a picture taking mood.  Oh well, it's still memories!!!



We had so much fun in Clinton, and then ate supper at Kyoto's.  YUM.

Easter morning was so much better than Christmas morning, where the girls cried for the first 1 1/2 hours.  They were sick, so I don't blame them!

Here are just a few from Easter morning.  It only took about 2 1/2 minutes and it was a wreck.  Eggs and basket goodies everywhere.  The sunglasses and Hello Kitty cups were their favorites.  Oh, and Lily Kate wanted to wear her robe to church haha!  So funny!




Lily Kate loved her new Bible.  She loves to read the stories and look at the pics...


Off to Ninnie's church and then to Grandmommy's for lunch.  Yep, more pics!!!  Lucy Cullen had fallen asleep on the ride, so she wasn't very happy when we first started taking pics...


But I got more cute ones of Lily Kate!



Lucy Cullen got happy once we pulled out her Easter basket.  She loves it!  Thanks Juju!!!





This is the official family Easter pic of 1013...


Grandmommy with Lily Kate...


and with Lucy Cullen...


 Then it was time for our last stop, at Ninnie and Poppy's.  These 4 kids had fun...




 I will leave you with a sweet sister pic.  Easter toes!!!  This is the first time Lucy Cullen has had her toenails painted, and she loved it.  She had to show everybody...



Happy Easter!  Remember, HE IS RISEN!  He is alive today, for you and for me!!!  Thank you Jesus!



No comments:

Post a Comment