Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Guess who...


Everybody thinks that Max looks just like Lucy Cullen.  And I must agree.  They both have darker hair and they have the same mouth.  Yes mouth.  Where does their cute mouth come from???  Look at this pic and you will see...


That is Poppy in 1956, just 5 years old!  Do you see the resemblance???  They get their mouth from Poppy, don't you agree?

Here is another pic of him that same day.  He was playing cowboys with one of his friends.  That friend found these pics a few months ago and brought them to me.  I am sooooo glad to have them, pictures are so important to me.



And here are a few pics of Max and Lucy Cullen that show how they resemble each other and how they resemble Poppy...

Max , 4 months
Lucy Cullen, 4 1/2 months
Lucy Cullen, 6 months
 And I can't leave my Lily Kate out...

Lily Kate, 3 1/2 months

Lily Kate, 4 months





No comments:

Post a Comment