Wednesday, March 12, 2014

5 month Max...

My baby is 5 months old.  Actually he is 5 months and a week.  I say it all the time, but how does this happen?  Why does time fly so fast?  Please time, slow down.  I need more hours and more days of my kids being little.  Very little.  Not growing up as I blink.



Max is so very happy, and look at those eyes.  SO blue, with long and beautiful lashes!  See...


He only cries when he is hungry, which is quite often these days!

Our big boy is sleeping in his crib, and not in his bouncy seat anymore.  He has been having teething issues lately, but most nights he sleeps all night long.  What an angel...


Again, so happy.  Even though he hasn't had his paci in about 3 weeks.  I know, I know.  So mean of us.


Who could not love this sweet boy...


More pics from last Saturday's photo shoot...



All three Gibson babies L.O.V.E their blankies...


We love you Max Christian!


1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to say hi. Your little man is PRECIOUS, and I LOVE the name Max!

    ReplyDelete