Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dreams & School & Crawling...

I love love love dreams.  I can remember dreams that I had back when I was a wee little one.  A few of them I wish I didn't remember, but most of them were wonderful and exciting.  They just fascinate me, and I love being able to trace my dreams back to a conversation, or thought, or from something I saw the day before.  I have asked Lily Kate every morning for over a year now what she dreamed, and her answer is always one of two things.  She either dreams about her milk, or a garbage truck.  Uggg, the garbage truck???!!!  I guess she just can't remember what she dreams.  Maybe she will one day.

Well, a few nights ago Lucy Cullen woke up in the middle of the night screaming. Taylor went in to check on her and she had been dreaming.  She was dreaming that Snow White and Cinderella were chasing a dog. And she was worried about the dog!  It had her very upset, so Taylor comforted her and she went back to sleep.  When she woke up this morning, she came and got in our bed and told me what she dreamed last night.  She dreamed that she had to go to the doctor, so Granny (her 101 year old great-great grandmother) kept her baby and was feeding the baby a bottle.  Isn't that sweet!

On another note, I registered my girls for kindergarten today!  This has brought on both smiles and tears. Taylor, both girls, and I went yesterday to tour the school.  The girls loved seeing their big school and can't wait to start next year.  I am so happy for them to go, but it makes me realize that my babies are growing so quickly. It won't be long and this pic will be real...


This video will soon be real too.  And I am sure that Lucy Cullen will have to remind her even then to get gas haha!




Mr. Max is just growing so fast too.  He is a rolly polly olly these days and it won't be long before he starts crawling. He will get up on all fours and then push himself across the floor.  He is eating a whole jar of baby food for lunch and for supper, and he just laps it up.  He takes a bottle every 15 minutes it seems.  Taylor said just this week that Max is going to eat us out of house and home.  But that's ok!

We had a wonderful weekend.  The weather was just perfect and we spent most of the day Saturday outside.  Even Mr. Max...











No comments:

Post a Comment