Tuesday, December 14, 2010

8 Months Today!... Ok, Yesterday...

Ok, really.  Can you believe that Lily Kathleen Gibson is 8 months old today (please read this as if it was still yesterday, December 13...  i started yesterday, but I'm just now finishing it today.  but hey, at least its getting done).  My oh my how time flies.  Taylor and I were warned about her growing up so fast, but I just didn't think it would really happen, not to us. 

Here are a few interesting facts about Miss Lily Kate...
She wears a size 2 in diapers.

She is wearing a 12 month in clothes, mostly because she is sooooo long.

She sleeps through the night (most nights...)

She has 6 teeth that have broken through, and at least one more on the way and it hasn't been that bad! 

She roars.  Yes, ROARS!  I will get video of this and make it my next blog.

She loves to look at pictures and can recognize that she knows them.  It is too sweet!

She could care less about baby food.  Just give her a bottle and puffs and she is pretty happy.  She really wants what you are eating, but her over-protective mother is just starting to let a few bites of real food get near her...
She loves everybody!  She loves loves loves Mama and Daddy, which of course melts our hearts.  She will let anybody hold her -- ladies or guys, whether she knows them or not.  And she loved loved loved Santa (especially his beard).

She jabbers alot.  She can say Mama, Dada, and bye bye, and a whole lot of other stuff that I just can't understand.  Sometimes when she gets mad I don't want to know what she is saying haha.

She loves a bath!  She is probably the cleanest baby in town.  She gets a bath when she is dirty, when she is sleepy, when she is fussy, and sometimes for no reason at all! 

She has a tiny bit of hair...  one day she will have lots... one day...

and now for some photos...

Here is Sleepy Kate with Patty Ruby, her bestest friend.

8 month old Lily Kate just waking up...


Lily Kate is learning to give sugar, and let me just tell you it is a combo of LOTS of spit and snot... but super sweet!

My she's cute!

Milly Ann & Lily Kate share the same month date.  Milly Ann is 4 months today, Lily Kate is 8 months today.  And the funny thing is that Milly Ann's mama & I have the same birthday!



Ok... until next month!

Love,
Rebecca, Taylor & Lily Kate




2 comments:

  1. 8 months old :( That is hard to believe! Probably because I don't see her as often. She is changing everyday and I hate missing it. Looking forward to spending some quality time with my precious Lily Kate next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious! Babies make Christmas so much fun. I still think she looks a lot like you, especially the eyes. Mrs. Becky

    ReplyDelete