|Newborn Lily Kate -- leaving the hospital|
So, here are some of Lily Kate's 9 month stats:
* Lily Kate likes to talk. She can say Mama, Dada, Bye Bye, no no, and nigh nigh. She also jabbers alot. It is the sweetest to hear her call for Mama or Dada... it just melts our hearts! And what about her saying no no, hmmm do we say it too much... isn't that how she learned it haha!!!???
* She is wearing a size 3 diaper!!!
* Lily Kate loves everybody!!! It doesn't matter where we go, she is going to squeal and laugh and talk to everybody that she sees! She gets lots of attention because she is always sooooooo happy!
* Lily Kate has had ear infections between 8 and 9 months. Let's just say it has been hard on her, and on her mama and daddy! We have had many rough nights with no sleep and a screaming baby! Poor Lily Kate, but hopefully we are over it!
* Lily Kate is eating a little table food. She still hates baby food, but has learned that she likes a few things off our plate. Some of her faves are baked sweet potatoes, green beans, potatoes, and mac & cheese.
Now for the fun stuff: