Thursday, August 4, 2011

15 month old Lily Kate

Hello everybody.  No, I didn't forget to finish blogging about vacation.  I did decide to combine the last two days in order to hurry it up a bit, and even started downloading the pics.  Just my luck the computer, or Internet, or something technical decided to lock up / freeze.  Needless to say I lost what I had been working on and have just been a bit too tired/lazy to redo it.  One day soon!

Lily Kate was 15 months old on July 13th (she will be 16 months next week...I am a little late!).  I don't have any pics to post because I am considering the beach pics as her 15 month.  She got shots at her check up with Dr. Shan and he said that she was doing good, and here is what we found out about her:

Lily Kate weighed 20lbs 13 oz, which is in the 20 percentile.  I started hyperventilating because I thought that sounded malnourished.  She had been really sick about 2 weeks prior, and had started walking full time since her last appointment.  Dr. Shan assured us that she was ok, and her height had alot to do with her being so thin.  I do feed her, I promise!!!

She was 32" long, which is in the 95 percentile... she is so tall, the average height of a 19 month old. And her head was 48 centimeters, which is in the 90 percentile.

She is just growing and is Miss Independent lately.  She wants to walk everywhere and by herself.  She got new shoes this past weekend so we could go to the fair (post coming soon) and has been obsessed with them!  They are simple little velcro Keds and she doesn't want to take them off in the afternoons.  I thought she was going to have to sleep in them the other night, and she woke up the next morning and said:  "Dada, bye bye, shoe".  Ninnie went with us to a store this week and Lily Kate loved trying on shoes.  She would walk and walk and look at the shoes and was just oh-so-happy.  I sure hope that she loves shoes as much as I do, and it looks like she is off to a good start!  This will make her Aunt Ann happy too!

Ok, enough for tonight.  Lily Kate went night night and I am ready to go night night myself!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment