Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sunday with Kasey...


This past Sunday we went to church with Taylor's sister Kasey in Jackson.  We went for her Baptism!  We are so excited about Kasey's decision to have a personal relationship with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.  Luke 15:10 says "In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”


It was streamed live over the church's website.  I didn't take any pics (didn't know if that was allowed), but here is a still shot that Pawpaw emailed (Taylor's dad that lives in Nashville and got to watch it!). 


Of course I did take a few pics before church.  Blake's yard is beautiful and made a great background.  I think I might have to take pics there again!











Here's the Daddy-O...


and look at those sock... (I did not approve!)


These were from Sunday night...  I love babies in their PJs...









We have a fun weekend planned!  We will be taking our first family-of-four trip to Nashville!!!  Look out Pawpaw, Emily, Shelby, and Sydney here we come!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment