Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Lucy Cullen was so sick...

My Lucy Cullen has been sick.  Very sick.  She got her 1 year shots on Tuesday the 9th and ran fever from them for days.  Her fever got so high that we took her to the ER on Wednesday night.  They ran blood work and lots of tests, and since all came back normal they said it must be from the shots.  Then on Friday she came down with a virus.  As you know, there is nothing you can do for a virus and that just makes a mama feel helpless.  Well she was sick all through the weekend, and on Monday, so Tuesday I called the doctor.  She wasn't getting any better, still running high fever, and would NOT eat or drink.  I held that sweet baby for days and days.  We had an appointment for 8 am on Wednesday morning, and to my surprise and everybody that knows me, I was there at 7:50!!!  I will confess that she was still in her ~~super cute Halloween thank you Aunt Day Day~~ pjs.  When we saw the doctor, he told me exactly what I was expecting to hear.  Lucy Cullen was dehydrated, so off to the hospital we went.  She spent all day in the hospital getting a drip so that this sweet baby would get to feeling better.  She was a champ getting her drip, but got really mad at the nurses being in her space.  As we know, she is like her daddy when it comes to people being in her space!  Here are some pics of her with her bo bo arm...



  

and the sweetest pic of all...



Lucy Cullen we are glad you are feeling better, thank you Lord!





No comments:

Post a Comment