Hello and Happy Thanksgiving! I have neglected to write this blog for about three weeks, so I am sure that I will not do it the justice it deserves! I only have about 2 seconds for this blog, so here it goes!
Here is a small list of what I am thankful for...
1. My God! There is so much I could and need to say about Him! First and foremost, I am so thankful that I am saved! Thank you God for sending your son Jesus to save me from my sins! Thank you for the promise of eternity in Heaven with you!
2. Taylor! I have a WONDERFUL husband, thank you Lord! Taylor is my best friend, my partner, my everything. I love the time we spend together, even if it is centered around Lily Kate these days. I can't wait until we are old grandparents, traveling around the world... I love you Taylor!
3. Lily Kate! What a blessing! She amazes us daily with every little thing she does and we can't wait until the next day to see what she will do next.
4. My family! Here is another topic that I could talk about for months... I am so blessed to have a wonderful family. I love being close to my family and hope that never changes! Taylor and I have a huge family (and most of the huge is from his side!) and each one means so much to us. I am so grateful for our parents, brother, niece, nephew, cousins, grandmothers, aunts, uncles, and I can now say for our 4 sisters (it took me over 30 years to finally get sisters!). And everybody else in our family!
5. My Church! I love Fair River Baptist! It is definitely a church that loves the Lord and is working for Him!
8. Modern medicine
9. Cell Phones
10. Online shopping... yes, I also still love to go shopping at the actual stores!
11. Disposable diapers and wipes.
13. My truck
15. Animals... yes I love my kittie cats!
Ok, this is just a puny list but does cover a few of my thanks. So tell me, what are you thankful for? (Yes, you are more than welcome to comment on ANY of my blogs!!! I do like the feedback and to know that someone out there is reading what I have to say haha!)
Happy Gobble Gobble!