Friday, July 22, 2011

Day #2...

Day 2 doesn't have quite as many pics (please try not to be too excited haha).  We spent the day at the pool and beach and had a blast!  We decided to eat lunch in the room and an EARLY supper, especially after our experience of eating at 10pm the night before.  So we played and finally came in to get ready for supper, and I made everybody snap a few pics.  Gage hates pics but I just can't help it, I love them.  He is getting a little better about it, especially if I say I will hurry and then I let them take silly pics.  Ok, back to the story -- we got to the restaurant at about 5 and ate a yummy meal and actually got dessert (yummy!).  Since we ate so early, we were back at the condo early enough to go back to the pool!  That is about it for day #2.  Oh, and I have 2 videos at the end of this post!


Poppy taking it easy at the beach!

Lily Kate had so much fun at the beach this morning, that this is what happened when she finished lunch.  I love this pic!

Ready for supper!

Silly!





Ninnie and Poppy with grand babies.  I think they love them more than their kids haha.
  



This pic was not supposed to be a silly pic, but somebody snapped when we didn't expect it.  But it is one of my faves!!!

 Back at the beach, this time at night (that's why no hat or glasses!).





 And here are 2 videos of Lily Kate at the beach this morning.  I didn't have my camera or video camera, so I used Uncle Phillip's IPhone.  This is a swimsuit that Mimi got Lily Kate, and the sunglasses and hat are from Aunt Wee Wee!






No comments:

Post a Comment